Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Down in Dixie...


Hello. I'm Mr. T and I love Tacos.
I live in Lake Charles, Louisiana and I am on a quest to find the best tacos in town. 

It's Tuesday... you know what that means...
Yep! It's "TACO" Tuesday!!

Today we review the Dixie Chicken Tacos from Rikenjak's Brewing Company on Ryan Street.


You can order the chicken tacos either grilled or fried. I always get the fried chicken ones.

They start with soft tortillas and they put deep fried chicken strips on them. They garnish it with spinach leaves, pico and some beer cheese (made from their own brew.) On the side you get beans and rice but I usually substitute their hand battered onion rings. They also give you a little cup of ranch to put on your tacos.


These tacos are fantastic. They are my favorite chicken tacos in town!  There's a taste explosion going on here with these tacos. The chicken is very tender on the inside and crunchy on the outside. The beer cheeses is delicious on them. It's a little spicy which I like a lot. The pico compliments the entire taco and the ranch adds a tangy balance that brings the whole taco together.
I highly recommend the Dixie Chicken Tacos! You can't go wrong with them. I give them the top rating of "FABULOUS." Go try them!

Thanks for reading the blog and get out there and eat some tacos, sucka!!

Until next week, 

- Mr. T.

No comments:

Post a Comment